As a low cost, high speed stand-alone ECR or as part of an entry-level system, TX-500 combines exceptional performance with advanced security features. 58mm alphanumeric printer with graphic logo, numeric display and electronic journal. Can link to scanner and/or PC.
As a talented, high-speed stand-alone cash register or as part of an entry-level system, TX-500 combines exceptional performance with advanced security features at a remarkably affordable price.
Suitable for a wide variety iof hospitality environments, TX-500 is available with a choice of flat or raised keyboard. Optionally, it can link to a range of low-cost ARC Software Packages, specifically available for use with the TX-500.
The TX-500 can operate: Completely stand alone
Linked to back office PC and ARC Software.
The flat, spill resistant keyboard has pressure sensitive, raised domes for reliable one-touch entry. Up to 50 one-shot buttons are available for fast entry of pre-priced items, ideal for fast food and bars. 2 Price Shifts are available for large and small portions of the same product.
The 84 keyboard positions can be customised to provide exactly the features and functionality your business requires.
Hospitality Features include
- Fast, silent, 16 character alphanumeric printer
- 5 Server Holds (layaway)
- Different secret passwords for up to 10 servers
- Compulsory Closed Drawer
- Drawer Open Alarm with programmable time delay
- Graphic/programmable logo message
- Electronic journal prints full audit if required
- Staff start and finish times
- Age verification feature for tobacco and alcohol sales
- 3,000 Price Look Ups
- Cash Lift Alarm warns when cash in drawer reaches pre-programmed limit
- Large, brilliant, double-sided display
- Management control of security sensitive operations
- Reports available in Register mode by secret password
- Negative and Non-Add Departments
- Compulsory Cash Declaration
- Training mode for new staff